This evening our school held class on class volleyball games. My class hadn't really won anything so far, so we were not super pumped. The first game was between the juniors and freshmen. The freshmen unfortunately lost, and the juniors won. This meant that the juniors would go on to the championship.
Next my class played against the sophomores. The sophomores had a lot of good people; they even won the first set. During the end of the second set I scored 7 points for the senior class and we ended up going on to the championship!
Everyone wanted me to continue playing, but I was really nervous. Luckily though we ended up winning the entire game! This taught me a great lesson; even though we don't always win that doesn't mean we never can. You won't always be a winner, but you won't always be a loser either.
God created us all with unique talents to glorify Him. Tonight I give all the glory to God for our win! Without Him it wouldn't have been possible!
So proud of you girl ~ proud of the Seniors & how you worked together! Remember ~ Win or Lose I Love You! ~ Mommy
ReplyDelete