Monday, November 2, 2015

Simply Believing YOU are Smart

I just recently got back from a bell festival and because of it I had to miss classes. I missed several tests which I now having to make up during this coming week. Sometimes it can become very stressful thinking about all of the homework and tests and it's easy to feel like I am not smart enough.

Especially as we hear about other people's great accomplishments in school it is easy to get frustrated and feel l like we just are not smart enough. When someone gets an A and you get a B it can be hard to think about.

Sometimes I like to think of it this way. Everyone has struggles but the struggles God allows to happen to us are the struggles we can handle. If God didn't think we could handle not having schooling come easy to us then He would not allow it to happen to us.

The Lord has a plan and a purpose and He knows what we can handle. He also believes that we are all smart and capable of reaching our goals.

One last side note I would like to add: work hard in school because your grades now will matter later even though it may not seem like it at this time.

"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you a hope and a future.'" Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment