Recently I have been very discourgared. I have been socially, emotionally, scholastically, and physically drained. I must admit I have shed some tears and vented to my mom many evenings this week.
Sometimes it is easy to feel like the whole world is coming down on you. It can feel as though there is no one else to help you carry your burdens, but God is right there. He is literally waiting and urging you to allow Him to help you carry your burden.
For many of us we want to keep that burden to ourselves. The silly thing is, why would you want to carry that all by yourself? There is an almighty God that is literally looking down on you as you struggle with life. He is just simply waiting to be called upon. He is right there. You can literally just throw everything onto Him!
I urge you to lean on Him. To know that He is right there and you can ask for His help. God can perform miracles and He has something special planned for you. Give it all to Him and I'll try to too!
No comments:
Post a Comment