Recently I have had a very difficult time with accepting what is happening in my life. Things seem to have been going wrong and not going my way. Something I need to remember is that I am God's!
God has a wonderful plan for my life. I am His child and He cares about me. He wants me to be happy, but sometimes we just have to be patient and wait for His plan to pan out.
We all need to learn to lean on God more because He cares for us. He is our heavenly Father and He has great plans for us even though we may not be able to see them yet.
Always remember that you are His and He cares about every aspect of your life!
Love that you know you are God's precious daughter! Love that you trust Him even when things aren't clear! Simply loving you my girl!
ReplyDelete